A Phase II Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Multiclade HIV-1 DNA Plasmid Vaccine, VRC-HIVDNA016-00-VP, Followed By a Multiclade Recombinant Adenoviral Vector HIV-1 Vaccine Boost, VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP, in HIV-1 Uninfected Adult Participants.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVDNA016-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2008 to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.