Immunological efficacy of a prime-boost strategy combining a 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV) [pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate] followed by a 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPV) [pneumococcal vaccine] versus PPV alone in HIV-infected adults. ANRS 114 PNEUMOVAC
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Mar 2008 Status changed from discontinued to completed according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2007 Interim results have been reported.