A randomized, open-label, comparative evaluation of the safety and efficacy of sirolimus versus cyclosporine when combined in a regimen containing basiliximab, mycophenolate mofetil, and corticosteroids in primary de novo allograft recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 02 Sep 2009 Results presented at ESOT 2009.
- 30 May 2009 Results presented at the American Transplant Congress -- 9th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) and the American Society of Transplantation (AST) 2009.
- 08 Dec 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History