A Phase I/II Study of Docetaxel, 5-Fluorouracil and Oxaliplatin (D-FOX) in Patients With Untreated Locally Unresectable or Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Stomach or Gastroesophageal Junction.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Aug 2015, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.