Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of Human Recombinant Leptin (r-metHuLeptin) for the Treatment of Hypothalamic (Exercise-Induced) Amenorrhea
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Metreleptin (Primary)
- Indications Amenorrhoea; Fracture; Osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.