An open-label, parallel-group, multi-centre study to determine the effect of treatment with esomeprazole for six months on histological markers of esophageal epithelial acid-related disease in patients with upper GI (gastrointestinal) symptoms
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Dyspepsia; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Heartburn
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms HEARD
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 10 Dec 2005 New trial record.