A comparison study between cefdinir and amoxicillin/clavulonate in patients with acute sinusitis and assessment of quality of life.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid (Primary) ; Cefdinir (Primary)
- Indications Acute sinusitis; Bacterial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 26 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2006 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov