A Multi-National, Randomized, Phase III, GCIG [Gynecologic Cancer Intergroup] Intergroup Study Comparing Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin [doxorubicin liposomal] and Carboplatin Versus Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Patients With Platinum-Sensitive Epithelial Ovarian Cancer in Late Relapse (greater than 6 Months).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CALYPSO
- 24 May 2017 Results comparing Trabectedin-Based Versus Platinum-Based Treatment in Relapsed, Partially Platinum Sensitive Ovarian Cancer patients from two randomised trials (OVA-301 and CALYPSO) presented at the 22nd Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 864 to 974.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History