An open observational study for the rabeprazole administration in adult subjects with Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin; Clarithromycin; Helicobacter pylori eradication therapies; Rabeprazole
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 27 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Nov 2007 Status changed from initiated to in progess as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov