A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability Study of Bifeprunox in the Treatment of Elderly Subjects With Psychosis and Behavioral Disturbances Associated With Dementia of the Alzheimer's Type.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bifeprunox (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Healthcare Products
- 16 Jun 2009 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2008 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 14 Feb 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jan 2009.