A multicentre, double-blind, placebo-controlled, ascending-dose, clinical trial of intravenous microplasmin administration in patients with acute ischemic stroke
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ocriplasmin (Primary)
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MITI-IV
- Sponsors Oxurion; ThromboGenics
- 01 Dec 2009 Results published in Stroke.
- 29 Sep 2008 Results have been reported in a ThromboGenics media release.
- 10 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.