A 52-wk Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Multi-Centre, Active-Controlled (Metformin) Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety & Tolerability of Tesaglitazar Therapy When Administered to Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tesaglitazar (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALLANT-5
- 30 Jun 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 580 to 775 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 12 Nov 2010 Status changed from completed to suspended as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 04 Aug 2010 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network).