RE-MODEL (Thromboembolism Prevention After Knee Surgery). Two Different Dose Regimens of Orally Administered Dabigatran Etexilate Capsules [150 or 220 mg Once Daily Starting With a Half Dose (i.e.75 or 110 mg) on the Day of Surgery] Compared to Subcutaneous Enoxaparin 40 mg Once Daily for 6-10 Days.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RE-MODEL; RE-VOLUTION
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Dec 2011 Results from a pooled analysis presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 16 Nov 2011 Results from a pooled analysis presented at the 84th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 16 Dec 2010 Actual end date (May 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History