Le23 CPG: A Phase I/II Study of Intratumoral Injection of CPG 7909, A TLR 9 Agonist, Combined With Local Radiation in Recurrent Low-Grade Lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Agatolimod (Primary)
- Indications Mycosis fungoides; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Nov 2009 Planned end date changed to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2007 Pfizer has discontinued the PF-3512676 development programme because of no evidence of additional clinical efficacy compared with standard antineoplastics alone.
- 11 Dec 2005 New trial record.