A randomized, double-blind, placebo and active-controlled efficacy and safety study of SSR240600C in patients with overactive bladder (OAB) or urge urinary incontinence (UUI).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs SSR 240600 (Primary) ; Tolterodine
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urge incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MILADY
- 01 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 118 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2012 Actual end date (May 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2006 Status change