Immunogenicity & Safety of GSK Biologicals' Inactivated Hepatitis A Vaccine (Havrix) Co-administered With Merck & Company, Inc. Measles-Mumps-Rubella Vaccine (M-M-RII) & Merck & Co Varicella Vaccine (VARIVAX) to Children 15 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated (Primary) ; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; Varicella zoster virus vaccine live
- Indications Chickenpox; Hepatitis A; Measles; Mumps; Rubella
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 25 May 2011 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 12 Feb 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History