A Multicentre, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Trial Investigating Methylprednisolone in Combination With Interferon-Beta-1a for the Treatment of Patients With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MECOMBIN
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 345 to 400 as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 01 Jul 2010 Results published in Lancet Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History