An open, randomised phase I/II dose escalation study evaluating the safety and tolerability, pharmacokinetics, antigenicity and efficacy of iodine-131-Kab201 [anti-CEA monoclonal antibody I-131] when given intra-arterially or intravenously in patients with surgically unresectable pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs XR 303 (Primary) ; XR 303 (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KaBI
- Sponsors Xenova Group
- 12 May 2009 Additional location identified as reported by Current Controlled Trials.
- 12 May 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by Current Controlled Trials.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from not stated to completed as reported by Current Controlled Trials