A Phase 2 Study to Assess Safety and Immunogenicity of Five Doses of 3'-Aminomethylnicotine-P. Aeruginosa r-Exoprotein A Conjugate Vaccine (NicVAX) Administered to Smokers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Nicotine abuse vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Smoking withdrawal; Substance-related disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Nov 2008 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Nov 2008 Status change from in progress to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2005 New trial record.