A phase II study of oxaliplatin and capecitabine in patients with unresectable cholangiocarcinoma, including carcinoma of the gallbladder and biliary tract
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Biliary cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Oct 2009 Actual end date (1 May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (44) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.