Immunogenicity of the DTaP-IPV-HBV/Hib Combination Vaccine Infanrix Hexa and the Heptavalent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Prevenar in Pediatric Recipients of Allogeneic Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa) (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms IKAST
- 06 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 53 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2012 Actual end date (1 Oct 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.