A phase 1/2 study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of MEDI-524 [motavizumab], a humanized enhanced potency monoclonal antibody against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), after dosing for a second season in children who previously received MEDI-524 in protocol MI-CP104
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Motavizumab (Primary) ; Palivizumab
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 01 Apr 2009 Results published in The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 26 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 13 Dec 2005 New trial record.