A Phase II Study Examining the Feasibility of Long Term and Low Dose Oral Capecitabine (Xeloda) in Newly Diagnosed Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma After Surgery, Radiation and/or Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Various toxicities
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 35 and additional lead trial centre identified according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.