The effects of rosiglitazone [Avandia] on cognition in patients with MCI [mild cognitive impairment]
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECALL
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.