Phase 1 Open Label, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Effect of Four Doses of MAGE-A3/HPV 16 Trojan Peptides 0001 and 0002 Administered Subcutaneously in Combination With Montanide and GM-CSF on Immunological Response, Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy in Patients With Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus-16 peptide vaccine (Primary) ; MAGE-A3 peptide vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Mar 2017 Status changed from Recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Oct 2017.