Response of United Kingdom (UK) Infants to a Reduced Primary Schedule With Meningococcal C and Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccines.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Hib-meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate
- Indications Meningococcal group C infections; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 27 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2010 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal