A Phase III, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Randomized Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of Bevacizumab in Combination With Tarceva (Erlotinib) Compared With Tarceva Alone for Treatment of Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) After Failure of Standard First-Line Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BeTa-Lung
- Sponsors Genentech
- 22 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 27 Dec 2018.
- 14 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 14 Jun 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History