A confirmatory study of APTA-2217 in adult patients with broncial asthma (a placebo-controlled double-blind comparative study).
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Roflumilast (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Takeda
- 04 May 2012 Additional company (Takeda Global Research and Development Center) added in association as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT00242307).
- 17 Dec 2008 Actual end date (Jun 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.