A confirmatory study of APTA-2217 [roflumilast] in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a placebo-controlled double-blind comparative study).
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Roflumilast (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- 04 May 2012 Additional companies (Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, Takeda Global Research and Development Center) added in association as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT00242294).
- 04 May 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Cullmann G) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2008 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.