The effect of risedronate [risedronic acid] on bone turnover and bone mass in older men receiving neoadjuvant therapy for prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Risedronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption; Male osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 40 to 50 as reported ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2009 Trial phase, start and end dates, patient number, identifiers, sponsors and lead investigator and endpoints added from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2009 Status changed from not stated to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History