Open Label, Randomised Multicentre Phase III Study Of Irinotecan Hydrochloride (Campto (Registered)) And Cisplatin Versus Etoposide And Cisplatin In Chemotherapy Naive Patients With Extensive Disease - Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Etoposide; Irinotecan
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 15 Mar 2010 Results published in Annals of Oncology.
- 04 Aug 2009 Results have been reported at the 13th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 21 Feb 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History