An international multi-centre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of 0.5% and 2% PRO 2000/5 gels [Indevus Pharmaceuticals] for the prevention of vaginally acquired HIV infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PRO 2000 (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Endo Pharmaceuticals Solutions
- 20 Sep 2010 Results have been reported in the September 20, 2010 online issue of the Lancet.
- 16 Feb 2010 Results presented at the 17th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 14 Dec 2009 The results of this trial were announced by AVAC in a media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History