Phase I/II Clinical, Pharmacological, and Biological Study of BAY 43-9006 [sorafenib] in Combination With Cetuximab and Irinotecan in Patients With Advanced Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 07 Feb 2009 Additional lead investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 7-2-2009.