A randomised, non-comparative, multicentre, phase II, parallel-group trial of ZD1839 (Iressa) [gefitinib] in combination with 5 fluorouracil, leucovorin [folinic acid] and cpt-11 (irinotecan) in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gefitinib; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 Jan 2011 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2011 Status changed from completed to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History