Demonstrate Non-inferiority of Men-C Immune Response of Hib-MenC With Infanrix-IPV Versus a Licensed Men-C Vaccine With Pediacel When Given at 2, 3, 4 Months and the Immunogenicity of Hib-MenC When Given as a Booster Dose at 12-15 Months
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary) ; DTaP poliovirus vaccine; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine-(Priorix); Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Neisseria infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Nov 2008 Primary endpoint 'Antibody levels' has been met.
- 01 Nov 2008 Primary endpoint 'Seroprotection rate' has been met.
- 01 Nov 2008 Results published in Archives of Disease in Childhood, according to 1124825.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History