A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Sequential Panel Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Progressively Decreasing Titration Schedules of Bifeprunox in Subjects With Either Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder With an Optional Open-Label 26-Week Extension Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bifeprunox (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 24 May 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 17 Dec 2005 New trial record.