A two-year extension to a one-year, multicenter, partially blinded, double-dummy, randomized study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of FTY720 combined with reduced-dose or full-dose cyclosporine, USP [Modified] (Novartis Brand) and corticosteroids versus mycophenolate mofetil combined with full-dose cyclosporine, USP [Modified] (Novartis Brand) and corticosteroids, in de novo adult renal transplant recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2011 Actual end date (May 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2005 New trial record.