A Double-blind Trial Comparing the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of Monotherapy Topiramate Versus Phenytoin in Subjects With Seizures Indicative of New Onset Epilepsy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Phenytoin; Topiramate
- Indications Complex partial epilepsy; Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 14 Jul 2010 Results published in Epilepsia.
- 05 Dec 2008 Results were presented at the 2008 Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 05 Dec 2008 Primary endpoint 'Time to disease recurrence' has not been met, based on information presented at AES 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History