A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Explore the Safety And Tolerability of Doses of E2007 [Perampanel] Up to a Maximum of 6 Mg In Patients With Parkinson's Disease Who Experience End-of-Dose Wearing Off Motor Fluctuations.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Perampanel (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 04 May 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 17 Dec 2005 New trial record.