A 12-week Randomized, Open-label 3-arm, Parallel Group, Multicenter Phase IIIb Study Comparing Efficacy and Safety of Rosuvastatin 20mg and 40mg With That of Atorvastatin 80 mg in Subjects With Acute Coronary Syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; Rosuvastatin
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUNAR
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Apr 2009 Actual patient number (825) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2008 Status change from in progress to completed, from clinicaltrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History