Placebo Controlled Double Blind Dose Ranging Study of the Efficacy and Safety of SSR149744C 50, 100, 200, or 300 mg OD, With Amiodarone as Calibrator for the Maintenance of Sinus Rhythm in Patients With Recent Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Celivarone (Primary) ; Amiodarone
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Atrial flutter
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAIA
- 07 Jul 2009 Additional location identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 660 to 673 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2008 Actual end date (May 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History