Post-Licensure Safety Surveillance Study of Routine Use of Meningococcal (Groups A, C, Y, and W-135) Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine (Menactra).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 20 Sep 2017 Results (n=31,561) assessing safety, published in the Vaccine.
- 10 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.