A Prospective, Open-label, Multicenter, Follow-up Study on the Efficacy and Safety of Enteric-coated Mycophenolate Sodium Administered in de Novo Kidney Transplant Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Jan 2011 Trial phase changed from III to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.