A study of the effect of conversion to enteric-coated mycophenolate sodium on quality of life in patients with gastrointestinal symptoms related to mycophenolate mofetil therapy after kidney transplantation (MYQOL).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MYQOL
- Sponsors Novartis
- 26 Feb 2009 Actual initiation date changed from May 2006 to Sep 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2009 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 26 Feb 2009.
- 26 Feb 2009 Additional location identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 26 Feb 2009.