Immunogenicity and Safety of the Sanofi Pasteur DTacP-IPV//PRP T Combined Vaccine (PENTAXIM) Given as a Three-Dose Primary Vaccination at 6, 10, and 14 Weeks of Age and Followed by a Booster Dose at 18-19 Months of Age in Healthy Infants in India.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 16 Feb 2010 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.