A multi-center, 52-week, open-label extension study (from studies WEL-301, WEL-302, and WEL-303) to evaluate the long-term safety and tolerability of WelChol [colesevelam] in type 2 diabetic patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Colesevelam (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 May 2009 Results from a posthoc analysis were reported in a media release and presented at the 18th Annual Meeting of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
- 08 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.