A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of the Efficacy and Safety of WelChol in Type 2 Diabetes With Inadequate Glycemic Control on Insulin Therapy Alone or Insulin Therapy Combination With Other Oral Anti-Diabetic Agents.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Colesevelam (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Europe; Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History