Effects of classical and atypical antipsychotics on dopamine receptor binding of 123I-epidepride, cognition, startle response and extrapyramidal side-effects in drug-naive first-episode schizophrenic patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Risperidone; Zuclopenthixol
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 16 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2005 New trial record.