An open-label, extension, phase III study to evaluate the long-term safety, efficacy and PK of MRA [tocilizumab] in patients with pJIA [polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis] who participated in study MRA318JP.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 29 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2005 to 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2005 New trial record.