An Open Label Trial of Safety and Efficacy of Combination Therapy With Interferon beta-1a and Oral Doxycycline in Patients With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Doxycycline (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Mar 2011 Actual end date changed from Aug 2009 to Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2005 New trial record.